Veterans who used their VA loan benefits to purchase their homes don’t have to be left out of the refinancing craze! The VA loan program offers the ability to do a VA refinance, also known as IRR Refinancing, to help veterans refinance their current home loans and take advantage of lower interest rates. One of the best parts? We might not even have to pull your credit or order an appraisal for your home.
Learn more about how to VA Refinance.
Why Wait? Apply for a VA Refinance now
Even as beneficial as the VA loan program is, at the end of the day, your rate may be higher than current loan rates. A VA refinance through the IRR program can end up saving you even more money during the life of your loan. Plus, the steps are easy and very beneficial for those that take advantage of the VA refinance.
With VA Refinancing IRR:
- Quick way to lower interest rate.
- Great way to get some extra cash.
- You must have timely payment within the last 12 months.
- You don’t have to show your certificate of eligibility.
- Income verification is waived.
- Typically this may be done without any out-of-pocket money needed; any closing costs may be rolled into the loan.
- Can pull cash out up to 90% of the home value to consolidate bills.
- You could reduce the term of your VA loan from 30-year to 20-year or 15-year mortgage through an IRR refinance.
- You don’t have to prove you will have occupancy in the VA-to-VA refinance – just that you’ve previously occupied the property for the past two years.
Proudly Serving Veterans
Taking advantage of the VA refinance puts more money back in your pocket – right where it needs to be. We might not need your credit, and you will still end up paying less over the life of the loan. Don’t wait! Every payment that goes through on your home is money that could have been saved with a VA refinance.